This lining fabric is made from 50% recycled plastic bottles.
The Strobel / insole board in this shoe contains 70% recycled content. 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% is from recycled post-industrial material.
This lining material is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
This lining fabric is made from 100% recycled post-industrial material.
The most comfortable mattress around, built into your shoe.
A waterproof, windproof, breathable laminate that is recognized worldwide. Available for lasted, Strobel or bootie constructed footwear.
A revolutionary new patent pending waterproof lining laminate which creates an excellent micro climate in the shoe.
Masks human scent - so you can get the prey before it smells you.
3 dimensional, technical fabric/perforated flame bonded laminated package.
3 dimensional specialty reticulated perforated foam/fabric combination. 200 Grams of insulation, without weight or bulk.
Now made by Cosmo in China at unheard of prices.
Our series of performance footwear linings with great abrasion, wicking, and aesthetics. Products include technical spacer meshes, microfibers, technical nylon/polyester blends, etc.
We are the largest producer of stitchbond fabrics for footwear in the world and offer a multitude of weights, blends, etc. for vamps/quarters for all categories of footwear linings. These include kids, athletic, work, casual, etc. All are available with our value added processes. All of these stitchbond textiles are at excellent price points. Furthermore, we now have numerous grades of Strobel material for categories of all types!
We have brought this extraordinary concept from the USA to China. Prior to bringing this to China, most fabric/foam combinations were laminated with solvent cement. This is bad for the environment. Furthermore, the solvent ruins your expensive, soft leathers. By flame lamination, we are melting foam into the textile keeping your shoes supple and breathable!
Our exclusive solvent-free process for low temperature, high-strength combining. An instantaneous bond in a uniquely breathable pattern. Molds to whatever shape is desired.
SplashOff™ is an innovative, proprietary, customized treatment that advances and transforms the natural and man-made fibers and yarns of fabrics and finished garments to achieve the value-added characteristics of:
SplashOff™ custom treatment solutions, once fused into natural or man-made fibers, encapsulates those fibers in a "co-valent/ionic bonding process" that yields liquid repellency for the practical life of the treated fibers, yarns, fabric or finished garment.
SplashOff™ custom treatment solutions are designed and engineered to protect from stains of all kinds typically encountered on Workout Gear; Military and First Responders base layer; Uniforms; Outdoor Sports like Golf, Running, Bike, Swim, Hiking, Hunting & Fishing; Action Sports of surf, skate, & snow.
Because SplashOff™ custom treatments stop fibers from absorbing moisture, treated fibers do not absorb the odor causing proteins in perspiration or the bacteria typically found in and around areas where moisture is present. As such, fibers, yarns, fabrics, and garments treated with SplashOff™ repel odors.
SplashOff™ treated fibers, and yarns of fabrics and garments, "feel" like they are supposed to feel.
Breathability is much better than any fabric/garment containing moisture absorbing/wicking fibers!
Because SplashOff™ custom treatments encapsulate fibers and yarns, typical industry challenges like "fading" and "color leakage" are dramatically reduced.
A SplashOff™ custom treated fiber, yarn, fabric, or garment resists the "urge to shrink."
SplashOff™ custom treated fabrics and garments require less laundering frequency, less laundering time, less detergent, and less drying time. Clearly, "less is better" when it comes to all these characteristics.
Our award winning adhesive lamination system uses environmentally friendly adhesives and PU or PES films to provide safe, soft, breathable and stretchable, waterproof/breathable packages. We currently run 2 layer, 3 layer and softshell laminated packages for outerwear. Sympatex® and StormPlow membranes available.